Workers rang the Fayette County Courthouse tower bell at noon and held a moment of silence, honoring the fallen and those who still serve, on Police Officers Memorial Day.
As featured on
With the new year upon us and a legislative session (under way), let us resolve to be the bright light that shines through the darkest night for the smallest and most vulnerable of angels.
- Two men charged in elaborate scam to fleece families of $28,000
- Fayette has fourth COVID-19 death; six new cases revealed Friday and Saturday
- BridgeValley earns reaccreditation
- This week in West Virginia history
- Fayette County Schools to begin Phase 2 projects
- Charge filed against mail carrier in voter fraud case
- Longacre: The town that refuses to be forgotten
- Hazardous material removal planned
- Montgomery General inching back to health
- West Virginia residents can get discounts at state parks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.