Tammy Brown of Belva has set up an attractive fall display featuring flowers, scarecrows, old farm equipment and more along the highway on Route 39. The display is across the road from Brown’s Service Station. With the fall displays lining the highways, and in yards around the area, come thoughts of Halloween to the minds of youngsters. Trick-or-treat in Gauley Bridge, Montgomery and Smithers is set for 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 31 for those 12 and under.
With the new year upon us and a legislative session (under way), let us resolve to be the bright light that shines through the darkest night for the smallest and most vulnerable of angels.
- Roster Reset: Hilton will be asked to lead young receiver corps
- Roster Reset: Colts need young players to step forward at DE
- Police briefs
- Fayette board to close two schools after 2022-23 term
- Become a Friend of New River Gorge National Park and Preserve
- Volunteers needed to help Fayette youth explore expanded Adventure Days
- Fayetteville boys, Midland Trail girls win titles
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.