As they have done previously this week as part of the Fayette County Schools nutrition plan, cooks from Valley PK-8 and Gauley Bridge Elementary schools on Wednesday prepared meals to be delivered to students from both schools, as well as high school students who are transferred to other schools by bus.
With the new year upon us and a legislative session (under way), let us resolve to be the bright light that shines through the darkest night for the smallest and most vulnerable of angels.
- U.S. DHHR awards over $1 million to West Virginia to boost COVID-19 response
- DHHR confirms 13 new cases
- Local restaurants still offer a variety of options
- Organizations, churches still filling a void; food pantries, deliveries set
- Fayette declares state of emergency
- NRH updates status on medical sites, pharmacies, school centers
- Montgomery filing deadline April 4
- Medicaid coverage expands in W.Va.
- Further Fayette County changes noted
- Extensions granted on some driver, vehicle transactions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.