Newly enshrined Pro Football Hall of Famer Randy Moss, a native of Rand, visited the Charleston Town Center Sunday afternoon following his induction in Canton, Ohio on Saturday. The DuPont High and Marshall University standout was a first-ballot pick for the Hall of Fame.
As featured on
With the new year upon us and a legislative session (under way), let us resolve to be the bright light that shines through the darkest night for the smallest and most vulnerable of angels.
- Fayette school employees get vaccines
- Courthouse restrictions remain in place
- Cold case reopened by West Virginia authorities
- Castonzo celebrates 'wild ride' in decade with Colts
- WVAW, PSC announce closure of Page-Kincaid PSD plant
- This week in West Virginia history
- Truist Foundation grant to support BVCTC robotics
- Emotional Rivers not ready to commit to future plans yet
- Hoosier Hysteria: Entire NCAA Tourney to be hosted by Indiana